(Mostly) Ladies Only: News You Can Use, Oscar Reviews, Beaver Sitings and Helpful Hints to Reduce Your GHG Emissions,
This week Gina Gettum and guest cohost Aviva Glaser [Hot in Here’s own Chemical Correspondent!] pepper news you can use, oscar reviews and stone cold grooves with helpful hints to reduce our own greenhouse gas emissions!
- Climate Change is top national security threat and according to eminent economist Nicholas Stern if not contained “what we’re talking about then is extended world war.” Whoa.
- Bisphenol A is bad for your babies, your babies babies, and your babies babies babies.
- If a beaver lives on the shores of the Detroit River, but no one’s there to record it, is it really a beaver?: First beaver sited in Detroit since the 1930s!
Breaking news from our IHIH Style and Celebrity Correspondent Brian Lipinski – the Oscars de-greened themselves , BYO[tote]Bag is the new Vuitton and DeCarprio’s fixin’ to run an ecoresort island in Belize.
And finally we get down to the lady business…
- Green Cleaning: Make Your Own Non-Toxic Cleaning Kit.
- Make Up: Freshen up without slowly poisonin’ yourself.
- Knowledge is Power: Calculate your Body Burden Score.
- Cookin’: Buy fresh, not frozen.
‘Til next week, keep it green friends and get up with the Get Down.